Off Road Designs CS – 4.0. Off Road Camper Trailer.
The CS – 4.0 Is the Ultimate Off Road Adventure Camper Trailer, specifically designed for those who are serious about outback adventure.
Lightweight – Compact – Versatile
This 100% Australian made camper is proudly designed, developed and built right here in Brisbane Australia.
Fashioned after our R.A.S.V. Tandem. (Remote Area Support Vehicle) The CS 4.0 is a lighter more compact, single axle, coil sprung version with all the same features and functionality as it’s larger cousin.
Each of our aluminium trailer bodies come fully powder coated inside and out with a 100mm x 50mm x 4mm corrosion resistant galvanised steel Chassis. The fully monocoque constructed bodies are made from high grade 2.5mm laser cut and CNC formed aluminium plate.
We also assemble all of our aluminium components with 6.4 mm structural rivets and incorporate strategically welded joints through out the design for extra strength. The monocoque body is made up of 7 individual aluminium storage compartments. Which are all interconnected by internal ventilation openings to allow for even air pressurisation through out the entire body.
The positive air pressurisation is achieved with the use of an external air pressurisation system with serviceable air filters. Keeping the entire trailer free from dust on even the toughest outback roads.
Our Aluminium trailer bodies also come complete with storage shelves and dividers making up 11 individual storage areas with rubber lined carpet inserts. These inserts are also fitted internally to the bases of both rear slide out draws . The front left trailer compartment is fitted with a 65ltr lock in – lock out fridge slide with, a 12v flush mounted Andersen accessory power plug. The Fridge Freezer compartment also comes with an internal air recirculating fan to reduce the build up of heat while the fridge is running.
If you would like to run two fridges while you are away camping.
There is also the option of fitting a second fridge slide to the front cabinet on the opposite side.
Kitchen and food preparation area.
The left side trailer door, drops down and converts into a large L-shaped kitchen with a 1.6 mtr x 530mm work station. Ideal for outdoor cooking and food preparation. The optional 50 / 65 Ltr fridge-freezer sits to the left hand side of the kitchen on a 175 kg lock in – lock out draw slide. Perfect for easy food and cold storage access.
Above the kitchen work area you have 5 easily accessible storage compartments for kitchen utensils and for packing away all of your dry goods and extra cooking equipment. Add to this the full sized 1.8m folding camp table that can be stored in the trailers top shelf along, with the Darche 270* awning and you will have one of the most functional and versatile kitchens around any camp site.
BUILD YOUR OWN CAMPER TRAILER
Standard Trailer Inclusions & Pricing.
- Starting at just $37,995. The CS – 4.0 comes standard with all of the features listed below.
- Off Road Designs Battery Management System & Switch Panel
- 400Watt Enerdrive Inverter
- Off Road Designs Roof Rack Mounting System
- Passenger Side Lock in Lock Out Fridge Slide with Slide Out Work Table
- Olive Green Powder Coat Finish (other colour options available)
- Twin Rear Lock in Lock Out Sliding Drawers
- Air Pressurisation Vent and Filter
- Dust Seals and Compression Latches
- Air Re Circulating / Cooling Fan in Fridge Freezer Compartment
- Two Portable Gas Stoves
- 4 External Gas Bottle Hooks
- Front Gas Bottle Mount
- Twin Front Jerry Can LH Top Mount
- Twin Front Jerry Can Mounting tray
- 83Ltr Water Tank & 12v Water Pump.
- 120 AH Deep Cycle Gel Battery
- Twin internal Battery Mounts
- Cruise Master XT Dual Shock, Independent Coil Spring Suspension
- With Land Cruiser 6 Stud Pattern and 12” Electric Drum Brakes
- 16” Steel Wheels x 3
- 265/75/R16 Mud Terrain Tyres x3
- Front Mounted Spare Wheel & Tyre
- Cruise Master DO 35 Hitch with Hand Brake Lever
- Jockey Wheel
- Safety Chains
- Rear Step
- Twin Rear Recovery Points
- Rear Tail Light Protectors
- Rear Hitch Receiver
- Front Aluminium Checker Plate Stone Guards
- CS – 4.0 Optional extras.
- Ikamper 4 person Roof Top Tent (YouTube Video Link)
- Ikamper 2 person Roof Top Tent (YouTube Video Link)
- Ikamper Mini Roof Top Tent (YouTube Video Link)
- Ikamper Accessories
- Darche HI VIEW 2200 Roof Top Tent. (YouTube Video Link)
- Darche HI VIEW 1800 Roof Top Tent. (YouTube Video Link)
- Darche XTENDER 2.5 External Tent. (YouTube Video Link)
- Darche NEBULA 1550 Swag. (YouTube Video Link)
- Adjustable, Universal Fold Out Awning Mount
- Darche 270* Awning (YouTube Video Link)
- Side and Rear Awning Infill Panels
- Front Draw Bar Under Body Stone Protection
- Single Jerry Can Mount on Draw Bar
- Jerry Can and Gas Bottle Stone Guards
- Change over to Land Cruiser 5 Stud Pattern
- Driver Side Lock in Lock Out Fridge Slide
- Second Air Re Circulating / Cooling Fan in Driver Side Compartment
- Driver Side Front Compartment Top Shelf
- Detachable Table For Rear Sliding Drawer
- 3 Stage “Drinking Water” Filtration System
- Second 125 AH Deep Cycle Gel Battery
- Lithium Battery Upgrade 125 AH. (YouTube Video Link)
- Lithium Battery Upgrade 200 AH
- Upgrade to 285/75/R16 Tyres x 3
- External Colour Options – Graphite / White / Black Onyx Pearl
- Internal shelving Colour – Silver / Black Onyx Pearl
- Fire Extinguisher
- Maxtrax mounting brackets and mounting pins. (Left Side Door)
- Tred Pro Mounting Brackets and Mounting Pins (Left Side Door)
- Maxtrax Recovery Boards
- Rear External LED Work Lights
- Front External LED Work Light
- External Solar Power Input Plug
- 1.8mtr folding camp table
Battery Management System
All of our Camper Trailers come complete with our BM20 or BM 40 Battery and Solar Management systems.
- These Panels Include:
- Narva Fuse Box for Outlet Protection.
- Redarc BCDC 1225D Charger.
- NASA BM-1 Voltage Display Unit.
- Redarc 12v Solar Charging.
- Dual Anderson Outlets.
- Three Cigarette Lighter Accessory Plugs and Twin USB outlets.
- 4-Way LED Switch Panel with Fuse Protection ( for Lighting / Accessories – water pumps. )
- 3 x Waterproof High Amp Buss Circuit Breakers.
Standard Trailer Electrical Fit Out
- 7 pin flat plug for trailer lighting, indiactors and brake wiring.
- 1 – 125 Ah deep cycle trailer battery.
- Andersen Plug for Vehicle to Trailer Charging.
- External Solar Charging Point.(Optional)
- 6 Dual brightness, press button led lights with glowing Indicator switches. Each mounted internally to each cabinet.
- Internal LED light mounted inside the rear compartment.
- Rear mounted external led work lights. (Optional)
- One front mounted external led work light. (Optional)
- Twin rear aerial and work light mounting brackets.
- Fridge / Freezer cabinet recirculating cooling fan.
Trailer Size :
- Total Length 4. mtrs.
- Body size 2.4m Long x 1.8m Wide. x 820 mm High.
- 1.6m total height.
- TARE: 820 kg
- ATM: 1600 kg
- Ball Weight: 9.32% of TARE weight – 84 kg.
- Internal Storage Capacity: 3,400 LTRS
TRAILER RUNNING GEAR
- Cruise Master 1600 kg Independent Coil Spring Suspension.
- 2 – 12 inch electric drum breaks.
- 2 – Heavy duty large boar off road shock absorbers.
- 100 x 50 x 4mm Hot dipped galvanised trailer chassis.
MAIN CHASSIS & UNDER BODY
- Cruise Master Do35 Off Road Trailer Hitch
- Full length 4.0 mtr, 100mm x50mm x 4mm RHS. Steel Chassis.
- 1.5 mtr frontal draw bar length.
- Rear heavy duty central recovery point.
- Interlocking chassis cross members.
- 4 – Front storage box / Jerry Can mounting brackets.
- Slotted steel electrical cable runners.
- Trailer hand brake cables.
- Steel Hand Brake Bash Plate
MAIN CHASSIS REAR
- 2 Water proof resin filled LED trailer lamps.
- Heavy duty central rear Hitch / Recovery Point.
- 5 mm Tail light protection plates.
- Bolt on mud flap assembly.
- Twin under body Recovery Points
WHEELS & TYRES
- 3 – 265 / 7 5 / R1 6. All terrain tyres.
- 3 – 16 x 8 “ 6 stud black steel rims.
Thank you for visiting our Off Road Camper Trailer website.
If you would like to know more about our Trailers, or 4WD Products, you can request more information via the
Contact Us Page or by calling on the number below.
Phone Jason on 0488 069 731