MEDIUM – HEAVY DUTY, MILITARY TRANSPORT TRAILER.
THE ULTIMATE MULTI TASK EQUIPMENT PLATFORM.
The R.A.S.V. M-H, CS – 4.7. is a versatile military style platform, that is able to accommodate a wide variety of equipment integration and cargo transportation needs.
Introducing Off Road Designs all new “Medium – Heavy Duty” Tandem Off Road Trailer.
R.A.S.V. M-H CS 4.7. ATX, Independent Coil Spring Variant.
The R.A.S.V. (Remote Area Support Vehicle) M-H CS 4.7. ATX. MILITARY TRANSPORT TRAILER Is a versatile military design platform, that can accommodate a wide variety of equipment integration and cargo transportation needs.
Incorporating a revolutionary new off road trailer chassis and independent off road suspension assembly. The M-H CS 4.7. is designed for those who are serious about remote area travel.
Proudly designed, developed and built right here in Australia. The R.A.S.V. Medium – Heavy Duty, Tactical Flat Deck Trailer can be configured for almost any application with a variety of load handling capabilities to specifically match your requirements.
100% Australian made.
M-H CS 4.7. DESIGN FEATURES
The main design feature of the M-H CS 4.7’s trailer frame is the 125 x 50 x 6mm C Section chassis that runs the full length of the trailer allowing the sub frame to flex and move as it negotiates rough off road terrain.
The hot dipped galvanised chassis is made of Laser Cut, CNC folded C – Section open chassis members allowing for easy wash down and cleaning, with no enclosed areas where mud, sand and salt can get trapped and cause corrosion.
SECONDARY SUB FRAME
Aboveb the main chassis you will find another secondary chassis sub frame. The upper section of the trailer is made of a combination of Aluminium and steel components. Reducing over all weight and adding strength where it is needed most. Siting above the main steel chassis rails we have introduced two 150 x 50 x 5mm Aluminium C section chassis rails. In combination with 16 – 70 x 30 x 30 x 4mm Z profile Decking cross members at 200mm Centers.
All cross members are individually attached to the lower aluminium chassis sub frame with 4 – 6.5mm 1500 kg sheer rated structural rivets. The decking side rails are made from 5mm Zinc Plated Steel with integrated ratchet tie down points incorporated into the side rail design. The top deck can also be fitted with a variety of different load restraint tie down points as requested.
Depending on customer load and weight requirements the decking plates can also be optioned to either 3mm galvanised steel checker plate or 4mm Aluminium checker plate. Trailers also have the option to be fitted with a removable Front Head Board, 187 Ltr draw bar mounted Aluminium Tool Box, Side under tray storage boxes, Maxtrax Recovery mounts and an Axe, Shovel and Mattock mount.
The M-H CS 4.7’s suspension is built for a lifetime of Heavy Duty Off Road use with ability to incorporate interchangeable key suspension components allowing the trailer to be upgraded as your needs change. The base model is fitted standard with a coil spring/drum brake configuration with the option of upgrading to air bag and disc brakes variants at any time in the suspensions life cycle.
Incorporating ATX heavy duty suspension means that you are less likely to run into problems out in the field. A sturdy 63mm stub axle, extra-large 3.3T VC bearing combination, premium monotube dampers and lockable toe and camber adjusters means you can spend more time operating in remote areas and less time dealing with overheated components and maintenance problems. Both front and rear suspension assemblies have been mounted to modular frames independent to each other. Allowing for full or partial suspension assembly replacement in the field.
TRAILER SIZE :
- Total Length 4.7 mtrs.
- Body size 3.0m Long x 1.85m Wide.
- Tray height 1.0m.
- Height to top of head board 1.6m.
- TARE: TBA.
- ATM: 3,700Kgs to 4,500Kgs Depending on coil spring rates.
- Ball Weight: TBA.
TRAILER RUNNING GEAR
- 2 Cruise Master ATX 1,850 kg or 2,250 kg Independent Coil Spring Suspension units.
- 4 – 12 inch electric drum breaks.
- 4 – Heavy duty large boar off road shock absorbers.
- 125 x 50 x 6mm Hot dipped galvanised C section trailer chassis.
- Twin modular, removable suspension assemblies.
MAIN CHASSIS & UNDER BODY
- Cruise Master DO45 Plus Off Road Trailer Hitch.
- Cebco Tow Ring and Hydraulic Brake Assemblies are also available.
- Full length 4.7 mtr, 125 x50 x 6mm Steel Chassis.
- 1.8 mtr frontal draw bar length.
- Twin rear heavy duty recovery points.
- Interlocking chassis cross members.
- Trailer hand brake cables.
- Front hand brake lever bash plate.
- Front D Shackle recovery point.
- Two Optional high lift jack lift points on front draw bar.
- Under body spare tyre mount.
- Manutec, pin locking, swivel bracket and heavy duty side wind jack stand.
MAIN CHASSIS REAR
- 2 Water proof resin filled LED trailer lamps.
- Optional rear winch mounting point.
- Optional under tray vehicle ramp storage.
- Bolt on mud flap assembly.
- Twin under body Recovery Points.
- Rear chassis cross bar.
WHEELS & TYRES
- 5 – 285 / 7 5 / R1 6. All terrain tyres.
- 5 – 16 x 8 “ 6 stud black steel rims.
POWDER COAT COLOUR OPTIONS
- Desert Tan Satin.
- Olive Drab Matt.
- Steel Pearl Metallic Satin.
- 2 – 150 x 50 x 5mm C Section Aluminium Sub frame chassis rails.
- 16 – 70 x 30 x 30 x 4mm Z profile Decking cross members at 200mm Centers.
- All decking cross members are attached to the chassis sub frame with 4 – 6.5mm 2500 kg sheer rated structural rivets.
- The decking side rails are made from 5mm Zinc Plated Steel with tie down points incorporated into the side rail design.
- The rear cross rail also incorporates 7 additional tie down hook points.
- Decking plate options can be either 3mm galvanised steel checker plate or 4mm Aluminium checker plate.
- Decking plates are also attached with 6.5mm structural Rivets.
- Optional Removable Front Head Board.
- Optional Side under tray tool boxes.
OPTIONAL TRAILER ACCESSORIES
- 187 Ltr Tool Box.
- Recessed Decking Tie Down Points.
- Draw Bar High Lift Jacking Points.
- Maxtrax Mounting brackets.
- Axe Shovel & Mattock mounting frame.
- High Lift Jack Lift Points.
- Aluminium Vehicle Ramp Under Tray Storage.
- 2.6m Aluminium Vechicle Loading Ramps 2,500kg.
- Driver Side, Under Tray Front Tool Box.
- Passenger Side, Under Tray Front Tool Box.
- Under Tray Rear Winch Mount.
- Smittybilt Gen 2 X20 10 Electric Winch 10,000 lbs 4,535 kgs
- Internal tool box Battery tray.
- 120 Ah Deep Cycle Battery.
- 125 Ah Lithium Battery.
- Red Arc Battery Charger.
- ARB twin air compressor.
- Tyre inflation and deflation system.
BUILD YOUR OWN M-H CS 4.7.
The R.A.S.V. M-H CS 4.7 listed above is a civilian version of our “Medium – Heavy Duty, Tactical Flat Deck Trailer” and may not include equipment and accessory options available with our Military Only models.
Thank you for visiting our Off Road Camper Trailer website.
If you would like to know more about our Trailers, or 4WD Products, you can request more information via the
Contact Us Page or by calling on the number below.
Phone Jason on 0488 069 731